2020年4月19日星期日

The Winning Intention

We've been told that we must work hard to become successful ever since childhood. Lots of parents like comparing their child with a neighbour's kid or some friend's son of a distant friend. Meanwhile, we can't stop competing against other people either. Envy or even hate somebody that surpass ourselves in one or more areas.

I always wish myself to be one of the best within a circle, excellent enough to beat back anyone's doubt and make their mouths' shut. Of course, that's impossible. I've been suffering from the side effects of my competitive intention either. I'm never satisfied with myself, which shows that I never truly loved myself.

Now I realized that just focusing on my own life is the key to the solution. Someone else's life has nothing to do with me.

没有评论:

发表评论