2020年4月21日星期二

Incomprehensible Worries

I don’t know why I’m so anxious about repairing the cracks in the game Yunshangyuyi. Checking it several times when the 8-hour procedure is nearly over and not allowing even a 10-minute delay for the next round, I seem to be too anxious about maintaining a routine. Why can’t I be more relaxed and let my schedule more flexible?

If a game fellow helped to repair mine, I would remember her name and help her vice versa in the next round. But it seems that I’m the only person who cares for the help-each-other pattern. They must just choose a friend randomly. But at least I got a friend who can constantly help me if I keep repairing hers. We’ve never chatted yet, but we are both active and keep the silent promise. 

As I’m complaining about the impossibility of tacit understanding, a friend I helped before came to repair mine after I sent the message in the common chatroom. If we never interacted before, she would never know that I’m her friend and be willing to help me. 

没有评论:

发表评论