2020年4月19日星期日

Consistent Routine

Doing a thing for ten minutes a day sounds easy and approachable. However, it turns out to be rather difficult for most of us. Come to think of it, if I can maintain several ‘ten minutes’ to improve myself, I will become better than lots of people.

To study in Australia, I’ve written up my thoughts in English every day since last week to improve my language output. Writing needs so much energy, attention and persistence, which is more torturing than reading. Speaking is another weakness. I’ve been practising my pronunciation hardly since last week, my face muscle aching as a result. I believe that I can see a huge improvement shortly. 

There’s another concern that I’ve gained fat. I’ve been doing stretching and yoga 30 to 40 minutes a day since last semester and I didn’t get any fat until now. It feels like my thigh and butt swollen with ants climbing on it, which make me super uncomfortable. I used to be fat and I’ve been putting a lot of efforts on losing weight ever since middle school. Unfortunately, COVID-19 broke the balance. I eat more unconsciously at home than in school. I have to increase the time for exercise and not eat too full. I complained to my mom, but she didn’t care. She only cared for the hairs in my room. This incident reminds me of the fact that there’s almost nothing unchanged in this world. 

没有评论:

发表评论